The restaurant of L'Hôtel du Port
On the terrace or at the water's edge
The Hotel du Port’s Restaurant in Yvoire is located under a large veranda, with a terrace offering a full view on Lake Geneva. Below, another room directly lakefront also welcomes lovers of fine food.
Serving traditional and local cuisine based on fresh and season products, the Chef invites you to discover authentic cuisine.
The restaurant is a privileged and serene location to admire Geneva Lake while savouring a vast selection of authentic tastes.Prices
- Menus from 42 to 60 Euros
- Additional charge for half board : 55 Euros
- Restaurant closed in winter (November 6th to March 9th)
- In season, open daily (lunch and dinner)
- WARNING! we are closed every Wednesday night in March and April!
Card and Menus
In magnificent surroundings with a distinct marine atmosphere, discover traditional french cuisine and the regional specialties : perch filets and other local fishes.
For tea time, the bar offers a selection of french cheese and home made pastries.